Volume 1, Issue 1 - The Political Librarian
We are happy today to release Volume I, Issue 1 of The Political Librarian, our new journal at the intersection of local libraries, public policy, and tax policy.
We are interested in featuring new voices and lines of inquiry and are interested in publishing opinion pieces, white papers, and peer-reviewed works. You are invited to contribute to Vol 2 Issue 1 for a March 2016 publication date. Thanks to our editorial team, including series editor Lindsay Sarin, and general editors Johnna Purcell and Rachel Korman.
Getting to the AHA Moment
William E. Kennedy
Why Local Isn't Enough
The Political Librarian: Foundations
Lindsay C. Sarin, Johnna Percell, and Rachel Korman
We are proud to announce our editorial board:
- Jason K. Alston, Doctoral Candidate School of Library and Information Science, University of South Carolina
- Trevor A. Dawes, Associate University Librarian Washington University in St. Louis
- Sandra Hirsh, PhD, Professor and Director School of Information, San José State University
- Paul T. Jaeger, PhD, JD, Professor and MLS Program Director College of Information Studies, University of Maryland College Park
- Andrea Snyder, Outreach Services Specialist Nassau Library System, Long Island, New York
- Courtney L. Young, Head Librarian (Librarian and Professor of Women’s Studies) Penn State Greater Allegheny